Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dominique Strauss Kahn

I have been following the story of Dominique Strass Kahn's incarceration in America on the charge of rape.
There is one person who must be feeling a degree of sympathy with Strass Kahn's alleged charge and that is Julian Assange who is accused of a similar offence. No doubt the truth will come out in time but one cannot help thinking that France will be thrown into a political turmoil now that Nicolas Sarkozy's political rival has been basically seen off.
I have to say I feel slightly uncomfortable about the whole thing and cannot completely erase the thought of a plot from my mind.
Perhaps Wikileaks has something to offer us on this in the future. Now wouldn't that be a thing! I am sure we all wait with baited breath for this drama and political intrigue to unfold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home