Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cost Of Living

Is it me or is the cost of food now getting to the point where we will have to stop eating soon as we will be unable to afford to! To go to the supermarket nowadays you almost need a bank loan. Meat prices are extortionate (4 small lamb chops in my local supermarket over £8). It seems to me that price increases are being applied in a stealthy fashion and from a personal point of view I have changed my eating habits recently and started to eat more simply. No wonder there are more and more buy two get one free offers on the shelves as supermarkets must be feeling the pinch if the change in consumer habits falls in line with mine. I expect Tesco will be o.k. though with their iron like grip on the food market!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home