Sunday, May 28, 2006

UK Air Fares

Hey, it's rip off time again folks !! Why is it because we are in the UK we have to pay so much more for a flight than than if the visitor pays for it in their own country? I was trying to price a one way ticket from Manila (Philippines) to London Heathrow. On the web I was quoted £1250 by a well known east asian airline for an economy ticket which is outrageous as it was not even a direct flight but involved a stop over. To rub salt in the wound, my visitor has obtained a seat on the same airline paid direct for it in Manila and it cost only £299. Not much difference is there !!! It's the same flight distance, same operator , same food I expect, same level of crew so why the difference? This sort of rip off really irks me... does it you ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home