Sunday, March 11, 2007

Armed Forces In Iraq

I have mentioned before that I have a colleague who's son is in the armed forces and he has served terms in Iraq. On that occasion my gripe was about telephone calls home but this time it's about kit and I am just gobsmacked.

I am told that the son is imminently due for another term in Iraq but this time some of their kit has not arrived because an officer forgot to order it. My colleague and his wife have just gone out shopping and spent £500 of their personal money to get these things (obviously not weapons ha ha) for their son to take with him.

He is going out to Iraq to possibly fight for a cause we have no direct interest in and this Government cannot even see that he has all the things he needs ! Disgraceful I call it ! Bloody disgraceful !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home