Sunday, March 25, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Note "phablet"


Now I am a bit of an Apple freak. At home we have an iMac, two Macbooks, iPod Touch, Apple time capsule and my other half has an iPhone 4. You could say we are sold on Apple and it's aesthetic appeal, its lovely to look at and actually product performance is not bad although Apple tend to rush products out too soon and recalls are becoming a bit regular.

Anyway, I have to confess that my personal phone was a blackberry, until yesterday that is. I went to look at a replacement as an up grade at the end of my contract and have plumped for the amazing Samsung Galaxy Note which frankly puts the iPhone 4 to shame. It is a "phablet" therefore bridges the gap between a phone and a tablet. Its performance is astonishing, the screen clarity superb and I love the larger screen with its electronic stylus which means that you don't have to deal with tons of greasy fingermarks, which is the main reason I have steered away from ever owning an iPad.

I am sold on this Samsung product, it is just what I want to support the small business I am setting up where I can access my web site whilst on the move. It has so many features which I have yet to get to grips with but look forward to exploring the potential of this amazing gadget.

We now have conflict in our household. My other half is so jealous and now keeps his iPhone 4 hidden because quite frankly it looks terribly old fashioned when compared to the Galaxy Note. He cannot wait for his upgrade notification to arrive from his phone supplier.

I have to say to Apple, watch out as your hold on this end of the market might just start to disappear and you'll get left behind.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Galaxy Note is a phone I will be upgrading too when my upgrade comes through. Looks like a great phone and I love the idea that it's a nice size so there is no need to have a separate phone and an android tab.

11:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home